martedì 10 febbraio 2009

Book for thought and book for women


Since it has been a while since I've published something, and I haven't been traveling a lot since my heroic adventures... back home to Romania, I'll write something about a book that I've just finished and I liked a great deal.

It's written by Natalie Angier and it's about Women. The title? Well: 'Woman, An Intimate Geography' and it's a glorious trip through all things female.

One of the best books I have ever read, I must say. There were things I never knew about the way my body functioned, about reproduction in nature, about variety and about hormones and love.

I strongly recommend it!

This is where you can find and read some pages: http://books.google.it/books?id=GuFz4r64ETkC&dq=natalie+angier+woman+an+intimate+geography&printsec=frontcover&source=bn&hl=it&ei=7OmRSc_4DpWA_gaSvuGmDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=4&ct=result#PPP1,M1

1 commento:

Marina ha detto...

I'm really really happy you liked it. I'm trying to get as many women as possible to read it, since I think that's more useful than half the stuff we learned at school...

facciamo passaparola! :-)

besos
marin